Thursday, March 16, 2017

Home again home again

I was thrilled to be with Kevin and the kids again (and use a toilet that only I sat on and/or didn't share with people I don't know), but I was absolutely exhausted when I arrived home. Poor Kevin  (who had worked so hard while I was gone and taken great care of the kids) could have really used a reprieve, but it's hard to be helpful when you are falling asleep at 6:30 in the evening. 
I did manage to unpack and give the kids some new clothes...






While I seemed to be missed, they didn't suffer the whole time I was gone. Kevin took them on a quick weekend trip to visit his parents in Georgia. 

Oliver even wrote about my trip in school. 
An unfortunate misspelling would make one think he might not have been happy about me being away in Africa. 


No comments: